Well, we are literally up to our eyeballs in boxes. We have been so busy this week. We had to change banks (to one that has branches in Texas), establish all of our new utilities, get work done here, etc. It has been crazy! Now I feel like I am way behind on my packing.
The weather has been so unpredictable that we didn't have a garage sale today. We were planning to get rid of all of the unnecessary things we have. Since the weather was going to be bad we didn't have the sale and now we have tons of stuff to get rid of. We are hoping to donate it all to the church for the next United Methodist Women's rummage sale.
My back is still not quite healthy so I can't lift anything. Poor Andy has been moving all of the boxes as I pack them. We hired a couple of moving guys to come on Monday and help us load the truck. I hope we can get it all done and all in the truck. We'll see. We need to pray that they are the best packers/loaders on the earth! Right now we just want to get moved, get settled, get back on our diet, and get back to life as we know it--at least until the baby comes. Then life will never be the same.
Does anyone have any experience with cloth diapers? We are seriously considering using them to save money. I finally found some nylon pants (covers) on Ebay tonight. I have been looking for rubber pants at Wal-Mart for weeks and they never have the small sizes, even though Gerber makes them. I am also having a hard time finding pins. We have added cloth diapers to our baby registry and I guess we will give them a try and see how it works. When it comes to thinking about these types of things--I realize what a novice I am when it comes to babies. Right now we have enough disposable diapers to last the first month as we bought ahead. Andy doesn't think I will be able to keep up with cloth diapers and keeps trying not to laugh at me every time I talk about it. Of course, this just makes me want to do it even more!
We'll be checking with our birth mother tomorrow and will keep you posted on the progress!
