Wednesday, August 29, 2007

More Pictures!



Olivia and her best friend--Honey!


Olivia and Mommy, August 28, 2007



Olivia Grace hospital newborn picture!


Everything is moving right a long here. We are eating well, loving our new formula, and starting to sleep a little more at night. Last night, for the first time, Olivia spent most of the night in her very own crib, in her very own room. She seemed to sleep better and I know we did, at least for about 4 hours.

We have spent the last week waiting on almost every conceivable repair man to come visit. We are still waiting on the dryer man to come replace a part in our dryer--thank goodness it is under warranty. The wait that never seems to end is that for the plumber who is to replace some pipes under the house (for our landlords), so that we will have hot water pressure in the bathroom. We have had none since we moved in. This has been going on now for weeks.

I guess that's all for now. I have to go feed the baby! With much love to all of you!