Well, I can't believe it has been 12 days since I last posted. A lot has happened since then. Olivia had her upper GI and she did really well. She definitely has reflux and the doctor has put her on some medication that seems to help. We have also placed her mattress on an incline, feed her a wee bit of rice cereal with her bottle at night, feed her sitting up, and keep her sitting up afterwards. So, we have passed that little hurdle, no doubt due to all of your prayers.
This past Sunday (Sept. 30) Olivia was baptized with most of our Texas family present and her godmother, Susan (my best friend from high school). It was very nice. It was an amazing feeling to be standing up their with my daughter. I never could have imagined before how special these moments are. Sadly we didn't take any pictures, but we did video the event. So sometime this week (I hope) Daddy will get that video formatted and maybe we can add it to the blog.
Olivia is sleeping all night from 10:30 pm- 6 am. We are so blessed! She is a very happy baby. She is pushing up on her arms, holding her head (most of the time), kicking and scooting on her play mate, and trying to roll over. She even loves to stand-up! She is cooing, laughing, and making cute noises. She seems to be trying to talk back to us when we talk to her. It is so sweet. Of course, Daddy still thinks she is the most advanced baby in the world.
We had our pictures taken last week for the new church directory. We should get those back in about three weeks and we will be posting them and mailing some out. They were very nice, especially the ones of Olivia!
Andy and I are going to be attending a conference in Atlanta in November, so we will be heading up to Athens to see our friends. We are so excited about this trip! It will Olivia's first introduction to her Athens friends and family!
Everything at church is going well. Andy still loves his job and they love him. He is having his first parent's meeting on Monday and will be presenting his action plan and calendar. I am taking a women's Bible study class that starts tomorrow called Discerning the Voice of God. It is a morning class with other young women. I hope I can make some new friends!
We'll post more later. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers!
