Monday, December 3, 2007
She's just growing too fast!
Olivia loves to stand-up! She wants to be constantly on the move. I think she will be walking in four or five months--just in time for our 18 hour flight to New Zealand. She is still having trouble eating her daily requirements. We try not to worry, but if we don't make a strong effort to feed her every three hours and stay with it until she has had 4 or 5 ounces, she won't eat. Yesterday Dad was watching her and she ended up with only 15 ounces for the day. She should be up to 28 ounces a day for her weight. She also won't eat away from home--like at church or at the store. Since she had so little yesterday I had to stay home today so we could concentrate on eating. Otherwise she would have skipped her feeding while she and I were at church. Oh boy. Well, whatever she eats--it doesn't keep her from standing up!
