Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Olivia and the Bluebonnets
Okay, if you are from Texas then you know that every year parents drive from all over the state to find Bluebonnets. One of the best fields in the state used to be on the property of a church Granny White served. This year the Bluebonnets have been kind of sad because of lack of rain at the right time. We have been meaning to take a drive to find some Bluebonnets some where and just haven't had the time. Then we saw this little clump of them right here at the apartments where we walk the dogs. So, we sat Miss Olivia down next to them and got our Bluebonnet picture. It's not the picture I have been dreaming of, but it will do.
I also accidentally took a short video. I thought I would post it just for the heck of it. Enjoy!
