Monday, August 18, 2008
It's been a long week!
It has been one week today since Ian had his surgery and what a long week it has been. Andy and I have both had head/chest colds, mine is still lingering. Granny White came and got Ian at one point in hopes of keeping him from catching the cold, but since he has gone from sleeping 8 hours a night to waking/feeding every 3-4 hours round the clock he is not as easy to watch. So she brought him home the next day. He has turned into a "don't set me down or I will scream" baby, but we are trying to coddle him until he is well healed from his ordeal. Anyway, we did have some fun this week as you can see. Olivia has found a new use for her saucer and has decided that playing with brother is not such a bad thing. Oh, and Daddy found an interesting way to keep the paci in the mouth...too funny! I think our tiny little apartment is starting to look like a day care center with all of this baby stuff.








